Wow...Heath Ledger is dead (Read 895 times)

*waves* Hi Joe!

Michelle

The voice of mile 18

Big grin

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

gracerunner

You have forgotten in all of this that you don't actually have a point. Stop trying to create one. .
        The whole point is "Off The Beaten Path" and it has been from the gitgo. This thread was going the beaten path, just thought I'd knock it into a deeper section of the woods with my honest thoughts about feeling sad about people you don't know dying and the arbitrariness of it all. Livened it up a bit, and got some really good stuff out of people here--a bunch of smartypants with wit in this forum. I would love to see the "Off The Beaten Path" section get a little more "Off The Beaten Path" overall. Can't expect anyone else to make it that way. Thought I'd give it a try. Thanks for not knocking me into the land of the trolls.

Imminent Catastrophe

I am Claire.
          Hey Claire, not to threadjack but, is this a new identity for you? A puppet? I kind of liked the old Kooky.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016