New to RA, wanted to say hi, and introduce myself. (Read 362 times)

Hi Everyone!

I'm Steph and I've been running for under a year. I was posting on Runner's World but decided to come over here after hearing that this is the place to be (and RW is covered in spam).  

I've done 2 5k's, 2 5 milers, 1 10k, and 1 half marathon and am currently training for my second half marathon.  I'm building my base miles up to 40 mpw and was running 33-35 mpw before a cold sidelined me for a couple of weeks.  

I look forward to getting to know you all on here, learning from you, and sharing what I can.

Steph Smile

I posted in running 101 but then realized that general running is probably where I should have posted, oops. 

Steph 

“I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” John Burroughs

Hi Steph!

Hi Mitch! 

Steph 

“I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” John Burroughs

Nevrgivup

Hi Steph!!!! Wink

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

Jack K.

I love sponge cake.

Hi Steph.  How are the socks?  Big grin

2014 races

Santa Anita Derby Day 5k - 5 Apr  

Mountains to Beach Marathon - 25 May

heyitserika

Hey Steph!  Long time, no see!

SheCan

Hey Steph!  So glad to see so many familiar faces.  

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

Jerryb49

Good to see you again Steph.

Next:  IMT Des Moines HM, 10/19/2014

Salt Lake City HM, 04/18/2015

Wisconsin HM, 05/02/2015