Scary/funny (Read 513 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Not trying to make a political statement here, I just think this is pretty funny in an "Exorcist" sort of way: Here's a link to the story

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Oh that's not nice.

Michelle

oh. that's hysterical! Big grin

Jennifer mm#1231

Imminent Catastrophe

Something else scary/funny on that page: Ann Coulter ringtones!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Something else scary/funny on that page: Ann Coulter ringtones!
            Oh, kill me. I'd keep my phone on vibrate all the time rather than listen to the Coultergeist! Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Oh, kill me. I'd keep my phone on vibrate all the time rather than listen to the Coultergeist!
              I'd carry a mallet with me and smash the phone rather than listen to that.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.