Wardrobe Malfunctions... (Read 558 times)

Finished!

Well. Just because a pair of capris work well for hiking, walking and yoga does not mean that they will work well for running... For whatever reason, the dratted pants kept feeling like they were slithering down my hips - and every block or so I felt obliged to grab em and hitch em up. Not exactly the best for my gait....Upon my return home, I went straight to a mirror to see how indecent they were, and they were about 3 inches below my natural waistline...definitely Low Riding....way lower than any low rise jeans I might wear....
    Walk + Jog = wog.
    I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
    I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry

You'll ruin your knees!

Had a string break in my shorts one time during a run...rest of the run was spent grabbin' and pullin' up to keep from moonin' everyone on the trail Shocked. Wasn't 100% successful Shocked Roll eyes Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Sure way to win a race. Pants that slide down will surely keep competition behind you. Wink Ewa
        I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

What kind of capris are they? Are they snug, like tights, or looser? I have a pair of Adidas capri tights that I found at TJ Maxx that I love. But I have had other pants that I liked in the store and ended up hating running in. I have a pair of Adidas wind pants that just drive me nuts to run in. I think the waistband chafes. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Now that was a bath...

I bought some yoga pants that fitted great and looked like I could run in them. I got about 2 minutes down the road and had to keep pulling them up so I returned and changed them. They are proving handy at the moment for my cross training though! That's pretty funny though! Claire xxx
          • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
          • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.

Finished!

What kind of capris are they? Are they snug, like tights, or looser?
              They are those hybrid style yoga capris - they are snug thru the hip and thigh and then they are like pants through the knee and calf...In any case, they're retired from running - I can't be hikin' up my pants every few minutes! LOL
              Walk + Jog = wog.

Finished!

Sure way to win a race. Pants that slide down will surely keep competition behind you. Wink
                LOL - you know, if I can ever manage to lose this 30 lbs that seems to be happy to stick with me, then that may be the case Wink but right now there's a bit too much jiggle for my liking LOL
                Walk + Jog = wog.