RunningAhead Statistics (Read 111 times)

EricSmile,

(I think) it would be nice to know the number of RA profiles that are active over the past 30 days (or over another given period of time... maybe week, maybe yesterday).

Also, I think it would be nice to quantify the number of miles that all members within RA have logged in a given day, week, month, and / or year.

Why?  I don't know.  It was just my thought of the day.

I understand if there are competitive reasons for not sharing that information.

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

ROD in Miami

Eric:

If these numbers are high enough your RA may become the target of a purcahse offer from someone in one of a few industries.  It's a great site.  Better than most run by corporates.

Rod

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Also, I think it would be nice to quantify the number of miles that all members within RA have logged in a given day, week, month, and / or year.

Why?  I don't know.  It was just my thought of the day.

I kind of like this idea.  I don't like the idea of RA being bought by some giant entity.

crasdmek

The idea of RA wide statistics is cool.  What about a leaderboard for common routes and distances?  Would be cool to see where I rank among my age group, gender, etc.  for a given race distance, or a specific route.  Would also help others to identify with the leaders and see how their training differs from our own.