First 239.3 mile month - Woot! (Read 925 times)

Prince of Fatness

Sorry, but I couldn't help it.  For the record though, this is a monthly high for me.

Damn I need to grow up.

Not at it at all. 

First 262.5 Mile month, evah. 

I believe there will need to be rift in time or space for me to make 300 in one month, however.  Either that, or 7'30" pace needs to suddenly be my easy pace.

Prince of Fatness

I believe there will need to be rift in time or space for me to make 300 in one month, however.  Either that, or 7'30" pace needs to suddenly be my easy pace.

You're not kidding!

Not at it at all. 

A Saucy Wench

Sorry, but I couldn't help it.  For the record though, this is a monthly high for me.

Damn I need to grow up.

growing up is overrated

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

growing up is overrated

Tru dat.  Wow, so many awesome mileage milestones in this month.  Nice job, everyone! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Okay. I didn't start this, and I doubt I'll finish it but.....

334 miles in July.

A new record high.

John

Goal: Age grade over 80% on a certified course.
              kcam

Good stuff, boys.  Keep it up.

Queen of 3rd Place

Damn I need to grow up.

Sez the man with the child's toy avatar

Ex runner

You're a stud, Spud.  I would love to say hello in Hopkinton so keep up the great work.

E.J.
                    Greater Lowell Road Runners
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Prince of Fatness

Wow, so many awesome mileage milestones in this month.  Nice job, everyone!

I was sort of joking around when I started this thread, but now I am seeing that there are many here that had a great month of running in July.  Good stuff.  Let's keep it going in August.

Not at it at all. 

nice work ... you are racking up those 50 mpw numbers like a madman ... awesome!

2012= under-goaled

Arrogant Bastard....Ale

Nice Tater, 226.9 for me.  Unfortunately my half was sub-par this morning, of course it's because I am a pansy though and not the miles.

On My Horse

Okay. I didn't start this, and I doubt I'll finish it but.....

334 miles in July.

A new record high.

John

Gah, got me beat, I did 282.4

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies with in us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

great job on the mileage.  here's to everyone staying injury free!