race shirts (Read 293 times)

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

I just wish more races had gender specific shirts.  Unisex isn't.

+1

steph  

keeponrunning

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I recently ran a race, a marathon back in November. Some lil rinky dink race. Kinda a dumb one at that. Anyhoo, all runners got a long sleeve tech shirt AND a cotton shirt. Cool thing is that those who had run the year before, they got an extra cotton shirt. It had printed on it something silly, like "old school cotton race shirt". So some runners got a tech shirt and too cotton shirts. Cool for a stupid little race.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

I recently ran a race, a marathon back in November. Some lil rinky dink race. Kinda a dumb one at that. Anyhoo, all runners got a long sleeve tech shirt AND a cotton shirt. Cool thing is that those who had run the year before, they got an extra cotton shirt. It had printed on it something silly, like "old school cotton race shirt". So some runners got a tech shirt and too cotton shirts. Cool for a stupid little race.

Ah, but just think how great it would have been if that lovely, and I do mean lovely, cotton shirt had been a

woman's cut.  Just say'in.

steph  

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Heard dat.

Like I said, stupid race.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Like I said, stupid race.

Undoubtedly.

steph  

Imminent Catastrophe

Ah, but just think how great it would have been if that lovely, and I do mean lovely, cotton shirt had been a

woman's cut.  Just say'in.

I wouldn't have liked that.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

I wouldn't have liked that.

HaHa.

steph  

dennrunner

I recently ran a race, a marathon back in November. Some lil rinky dink race. Kinda a dumb one at that. Anyhoo, all runners got a long sleeve tech shirt AND a cotton shirt. Cool thing is that those who had run the year before, they got an extra cotton shirt. It had printed on it something silly, like "old school cotton race shirt". So some runners got a tech shirt and too two cotton shirts. Cool for a stupid little race.

Not an attack. Just a correction.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

redleaf

Our local Mountain Equipment Co-op has a series of runs this year.

$15 or $20 on the day of. You get a bib and it's chip timed. That's it. There's also water tables.

The races range from 5km to 10km to 15km to a half marathon.

On the other hand I like the tech shirts. Saves me money from having to buy them.

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362