My first 5k (Read 730 times)

mercyplay

Hey im a 13 year old boy with a ginormous competitive attitude.

After training in triathlon for 4 months i got into a 5k. I have never felt anything better than finishing the line with my family there. It was my first race in my life but probably i is going to be the best.

I finished in 20:10. 2nd in the16-19 category (they didn't have my age group) in 10th place out of 162 people. And my favorite accomplishment ..no woman beat me, i beat the first woman!

here are my pr´s

5k 20:10

1k 3:17

Mile 6:11

most distance running without stopping 10k

Slo

no woman beat me, i beat the first woman!

In other words.....you weren't "Chic'd"

But 20:10 isn't good enough to keep you from getting Chic'd........and I can't help but to wonder if this isn't some sort of fishing thread......

mercyplay

Fishing thread whats that?

there was only 162 people so there werent any really good women.

But if you dont believe me goto http://timetrack.com.mx/  and look at the results of the 5k nocturno 2010 My name is Rafael Alan.  MARCELA MIRAMONTES was the womens absolute winner.

Slo

Nice race young man !

I usually find that the women who beat me are pretty hot. I got Chic'd by two last night......They would have beat you too.

I thought maybe you where trying to get the ladies dander up by bragging that no women beat you.

I usually find that the women who beat me are pretty hot. I got Chic'd by two last night......They would have beat you too.

Yeah, I get Chic'd every race.   Doesn't matter that I'm a man, there are some seriously fast women out there.  And like Slo said.  They are usually hot.  Sometimes I just like to hang behind them anyway and check it out.  It takes my mind off of the hurt in my chest from the 5K.

I look my best blurry!

Great job kiddo! That is an awesome time! Keep on running.