Rockenmama's LMR Race Report (Read 745 times)

Me and my gang in Breck

Great Job. Hard work really does pay off. It must of been awesome when they called your name. Mark

That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Neitzsche "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." "Dedication and commitment are what transfer dreams into reality."

Dog-Love

Pam: very inspiring. You must feel great! Your mileage is definitely a plus for you! I have a friend who is running a marathon with me and she is faster and younger. She wants to run the whole thing together and I don't want to get caught up in her speed. What do you think? Is it better to push it a bit and have someone there wiht you or go it at your own pace for 4.5 miles alone?
      Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
        Thanks Modal, Mark & Sherry!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Pam: very inspiring. You must feel great! Your mileage is definitely a plus for you! I have a friend who is running a marathon with me and she is faster and younger. She wants to run the whole thing together and I don't want to get caught up in her speed. What do you think? Is it better to push it a bit and have someone there wiht you or go it at your own pace for 4.5 miles alone?
          Thanks Sherry! I actually am feeling great! Depends on where the 4.5 miles is. If it's in the beginning or middle, I'd say your own pace or alone. Nothing like going to fast to kill a good marathon. If it's at the end and you feel you've got it. Go for it! Good luck hun!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Dog-Love

Thanks Sherry! I actually am feeling great! Depends on where the 4.5 miles is. If it's in the beginning or middle, I'd say your own pace or alone. Nothing like going to fast to kill a good marathon. If it's at the end and you feel you've got it. Go for it! Good luck hun!
            I am such a bone head!! I meant 26.2 and I wrote 4.5. I wonder how I make it through the day. I was kind of feeling like I should let her go and if I feel great at the end party in the evening. Thanks!
            Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)