exciting invitation! (Read 2188 times)

xor

Careful about pissing off Active Jane with shenanigans.  She's kind of the 'good cop', but if you get her riled, you might be contacted by Active Tarzan.

Dude mess you up.

Prince of Fatness

I thought that Active Sara was the good cop?  It's been a while so maybe I am mistaken.

Not at it at all. 

Cool Jump Suit

Very cool!

So bittersweet,
        This tragedy
        Won't ask for absolution;
        This melody,
        Inside of me,
        Still searches for solution.
        A twist of faith,
        A change of heart
        Cures my infatuation.
        A broken heart, 
        Provides the spark
        For my determination.

So is Active the new prefix name or is Barefoot a replacement for Active?

I'm confused.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

I'm a lurker who rarely posts but I felt compelled to comment here. 

I think the humor/irony is missed on half of the 'congrats' but it made me consider an underlying opportunity.  Since this site has become your  job, have you considered competing in the race registration space?  While I often mail in registrations to avoid active<dot>com, I would absolutely use your service and feel confident stating that every member of this community would too.  From what I can gather, there are even a few RD's on this site who I can't imagine would not line up to be your first customers.

I have no idea the complexity/legalities/technologies involved but you clearly have the technical capabilities and there has to be folks here with knowledge of the other pieces who would be willing to provide guidance.

Just a thought.

or...you could always become an affiliate.  there's bound to be tens of dollars to be made there.

xor

Tens of dollars.  IS THAT WORTH YOUR SOUL?!?!  IS IT?

Big grin

I'm a lurker who rarely posts but I felt compelled to comment here.

i hope you stick around so i can continue reading your posts in strongbad voice.

Purdey

Self anointed title

I am speechless.

Heh.  Crazy stuff. 

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

Old, Slow, Happy

I got an email from Jane a few days ago that said Active is taking me off their email list since I have not communicated with them for such a long time.  I felt very honored to be recognized as a non-participant. 

I got an email from Jane a few days ago that said Active is taking me off their email list since I have not communicated with them for such a long time.  I felt very honored to be recognized as a non-participant. 

Lucky.

BeeRunB

Being a Cool Running refugee, and having found this great website and enjoying the set-up, design and the freedom of speech here for the last 4 years, I must say that The Borg showing up on the edge of the solar system gave me a moments pause. "You will be assimilated."

A Saucy Wench

I thought that Active Sara was the good cop?  It's been a while so maybe I am mistaken.

Keep your fantasies to yourself

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

xor

Being a Cool Running refugee, and having found this great website and enjoying the set-up, design and the freedom of speech here for the last 4 years, I must say that The Borg showing up on the edge of the solar system gave me a moments pause. "You will be assimilated."

But I've been here for several years.

I think we all should let them know how happy everyone at Cool Running was with the stellar job they did with it.

Oh, wait.  That already happened.

The hubris of these people is amazing.

Jeff