Target goals and Graph trends against goals (Read 808 times)

Mac-the-Runner

First let me say thanks for the site, I'm one of the many migrating from the earlier cool running site. I saw your site a couple months ago but just got to registering. I don't even want to go back to the old cool running site / active.com site for my old data. I'll start from scratch here. Looking forward to being an active member of your community. A suggestion is to allow entry of goals (i.e. weekly distance, long run, pace, etc.) at points in the future and show on graphs how you are trending to future goals. A perhaps farther fetched suggestion is an elevation change graph of routes mapped via the google plug-in. I haven't looked closely enough if something may already exist but while I'm posting just wanted to mention it. Thanks again

Lazy idiot

A perhaps farther fetched suggestion is an elevation change graph of routes mapped via the google plug-in. I haven't looked closely enough if something may already exist but while I'm posting just wanted to mention it.
      This is available already. There is a check box or toggle button on the map toolbar that shows elevation (I don't remember which it is, but if you mouse over them they should tell you what they do) Big grin

Tick tock

I second smacleod's suggestion of the capability to add in your training schedule. Maybe have them tagged as a future workout, and then when the date comes you can check "complete" and add in details. That way you'd be able to see how often you miss a run (not that I would, uh, ever do such a thing). I'm sure there are tons of possibilities for how this could be done, but I know that it is the one thing that is keeping my girlfriend over at active.com. She likes everything she sees here but needs to have things planned out that she can see. And I would also like to say thank you for the site. Wonderful wonderful stuff here. Much appreciated.
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

This is available already. There is a check box or toggle button on the map toolbar that shows elevation (I don't remember which it is, but if you mouse over them they should tell you what they do) Big grin
          This is the button: