Swim pace not calculated correctly (Read 58 times)

Hi,

When I enter a swim the pace it calculates is incorrect.  For example today I entered 2000 yd in 38:34 and it says my pace was 0:39 per 100 yds.  It is actually 1:56 per 100 yards.  If I go back and look at the entry summary from the workout list the pace is calculated correctly.  It's been like this for a while so I figured I'd report it.  Thanks.

Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get. -- Homer Simpson

Yes, I've noticed this too. I upload my swims from a Garmin 910XT.

Yes, my 33 seconds / 100 yd when I do data entry isn't correct.

But, when I submit the workout, it corrects itself.

It's been like that for about a year.  I don't really worry about it since some might like to remind us that it's "RunningAhead.com" Smile

I'm happy with how I can enter things for my non-running workouts.

Thank you, ericSmile!

Cheers,

Brian

2014 Goals:

#1: Do what I can do. <DOING>

#2: 365 Hours training <NOPE, INJURED>

This bug was introduced in August 2013.  I'm surprised no one reported it sooner.  It is fixed.

HobbyJogger & HobbyRacer

Swim pace used to be in some odd units (I forget what, mph or something maybe) -- it was nifty that they got changed to be in sec/100yd.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Thanks Eric.  I would of reported it sooner but it was nice seeing fast times when I was entering my slow workouts 

Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get. -- Homer Simpson