Wind Option with Weather (Read 488 times)

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I really like the log system here and I do find it very helpful. One suggestion I'd like to make is to add a wind option beside the temperature under weather. Currently I add it in the additional notes, but it would be nice to have a box (with the option to note wind in kph or mph, similar to the C or F option in temp).

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

dennrunner

I really like the log system here and I do find it very helpful. One suggestion I'd like to make is to add a wind option beside the temperature under weather. Currently I add it in the additional notes, but it would be nice to have a box (with the option to note wind in kph or mph, similar to the C or F option in temp).

That would be nice.  I always write down the wind speed in my paper logs and put it in the notes in my online log.  Also, in the summer, I log the relative humidity%.

eric :)

Some people (mostly new users) already find the log to be too complicated.  Adding additional data such as wind speed and direction is beyond the scope of the log.  For now, the only option would be the Windy weather option.
        keeponrunning

I usually add it in a note, in km/hr.  Where I run in the summer, I pretty much have to check the 'windy' box every day.  (plains wiped out by fire years ago, about a mile from open water)  Hope this helps.

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022