Happy Birthday to Kooky Cheapdate (Read 569 times)

Now that was a bath...

Drum Roll Please.... Happy Birthday to me Happy Birthday to me Happy Birthday Kooky Cheapdate Happy Birthday to me Girl is getting old! I am a happy bunny though. I got a satalite navigation system for my car from Amelie. Two tops and a voucher to buy clothes from my favorite clothes store from Jake, a diary with a year's subscription to Metro magazine from John (I'm feeling so 'City Gal' today) and a Greenstone and Paua neckless from Scarlett. My eldest daughter forgot but I made her feel guilty enough to go get me something I think. Evil grin Marvellous. March 21st - stick it in your diary folks and I'll keep watching the mailbox for when you all send me gifts next year. Hey - here's a thought. It's not even the 21st yet in America so I can celebrate my burfday all over again tomorrow. Still time to Fed Ex me gifts then! Claire xxx
  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
    Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Happy birthday Claire! It's not March 21st, so I guess I'll have to do it again tomorrow!
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey - here's a thought. It's not even the 21st yet in America so I can celebrate my burfday all over again tomorrow.
        March is *almost* as cool a month for a birthday as Feb. My baby sister is 3/4, a friend is 3/5, my best friend from HS is 3/19, and now I can add you to the list! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

You'll ruin your knees!

Hope it was/is a wonderful day...whenever it is... Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Prophet!

happy birthday to you... Greenstone and paua necklaces are nice. aloha, steve
            Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Happy birthday! Neil Smile

Running ... just keep running!

bas

It's 15 minutes into the 21th here now, so: Happy birthday! bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

JakeKnight

Happy 29th. Again. Now make Scout's day and post pictures of you trying on your new tops. Better to give than receive and all that.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                  -----------------------------

Aw, that's cool. The lady I stayed with when I lived in Auckland for a while bought me a greenstone necklace for my birthday Smile I still wear it now sometimes.
                      Happy Anniversary of your 21st!!! Big grin (Which probably has very little meaning when you didnt turn 21 is the US, but anyway....)
                      Wingz

Professional Noob

Congrats! Happy birthday, Claire! Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAIRE!!!!! May this year be a GREAT one!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Happy b-day ! Big grin

Michelle

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I wonder if we can get JakeKnight into a box and ship him to Kookoo for her birthday...just might work.

Dog-Love

What if he got lost in the mail? Happy Birthday Clair...I bet you are no cheap date!
                                Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)