Please keep the forums civil! (Read 7487 times)

Lazy idiot

Well, we are also why the place is freaking out Wink We do have an evil users group. It is a nasty nasty place. Shocked
    Evil users?? I prefer to think of us as misguided souls.

Tick tock

Evil users?? I prefer to think of us as misguided souls.
      Evil and misguided are not mutually exclusive. Just sayin'.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

pandajenn19

Worst part about being a newbie to a forum is you don't know when people are being serious or sarcastic. Wink

Lazy idiot

Worst part about being a newbie to a forum is you don't know when people are being serious or sarcastic. Wink
          Good point, Jenn.

Tick tock

pandajenn19

Hehe, that was supposed to be a hint to tell me if the evil users group is real or not, so I can pine away for the day I am evil enough to join. Wink

Lazy idiot

Oh... I thought it might be, but didn't want to throw the keys to the kingdom at your feet if you're really some sort of goody-two-shoes. Wink You might check out the 2000 mile training group. Just sayin' There is plenty of good running talk, but just as much if not more snark, etc.

Tick tock

pandajenn19

Duly noted, thank you. Smile Goody two shoes I am not, although I have had perfect angel syndrome from time to time. I can only attribute that to my ability to pull the wool over people's eyes. Wink

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Hehe, that was supposed to be a hint to tell me if the evil users group is real or not, so I can pine away for the day I am evil enough to join. Wink
                  Evil is always watching you. did

Lazy idiot

Evil is always watching you.
                    Like Santa Claus, only with tape in the helmet cam.

Tick tock

pandajenn19

Just as long as evil can't read my thoughts, I should be ok. Or, wait. If my thoughts are mostly evil already, maybe evil has been reading my thoughts and has somehow perverted them. Is evil a guy? Wink
                      Scout7

Is evil a guy? Wink
                        As far as I know, Trent is male....

...---...

This thread is too civil very polite. I'm sure everyone reading will begin vomiting picking flowers as an added joy through our freindship. Jenn - the 2K swamp really is the most fun place I go each day on the net. You'll love it.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

Scout7

This thread is too civil very polite. I'm sure everyone reading will begin vomiting picking flowers as an added joy through our freindship. Jenn - the 2K swamp really is the most fun place I go each day on the net. You'll love it.
                            Yeah, my teeth hurt.
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Like Santa Claus, only with tape in the helmet cam.
                              STFU...now I'm afraid to be naked in my own home! Shocked No Cry

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

STFU...now I'm afraid to be naked in my own home! Shocked No Cry
                                HA! Not from what I've heard....