I think I will just stop eating... (Read 611 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Now cooked chicken has been found to be contaminated with listeria. That's some scary shit. I recall that a meat processing plant in our area had an issue with this maybe 10 years ago. It caused several women to miscarry. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

We just received a newsletter from my gym. It listed the top ten foods contaminated with large amounts of pesticides. Crap, you couldn't even eat healthy food based on that list, even with washing!! I think chocolate is safe, let's just eat chocolate only from now on!! Big grin
      So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Chocolate...I recall that a certain amount of bug parts is permissable by the US govt. k

~ Sarah Kay

Bus provide protein, right?? I'm ok with a few bug parts.
          So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
            Yes and dont forget Chocolate Covered Ants are considered a delicacy by some people (who? I dont know, but if I was hungry enough I'd probably eat them Big grin)
            ---- Cynthia
            Jill_B

I fly.

I'm all for an all-chocolate diet. Also, I always thought that chocolate covered ants were a French delicacy.

Bring it on.

OverAnalyzer

better than spinach, that's for sure!
                Chris UK

Sadly even chocolate can have its problems - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/5110674.stm

3000 miles

Sub 19:00 for 5K  05-03-13 Clee Prom 5K - 19:00:66 that was bloody close!

Sub-40:00 for 10K 17-03-13 Gainsborough 10K - 39:43

Sub 88:00 for HM

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sadly even chocolate can have its problems - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/5110674.stm
                    I remember that! Though what a diet plan...eat chocolate, get sick, lose weight! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

too bad I'm allergic to chocolate lol.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

JakeKnight

I think I will just stop eating...
                        Better idea: quit watching/reading the news.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                        -----------------------------

Chris UK

3000 miles

Sub 19:00 for 5K  05-03-13 Clee Prom 5K - 19:00:66 that was bloody close!

Sub-40:00 for 10K 17-03-13 Gainsborough 10K - 39:43

Sub 88:00 for HM

I plan on having some more of my delicous Turkey Loaf tonight! Good thing I don't read the news Wink

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson