This is a test (Read 892 times)

Kalsarikännit

Meh.  I immediately noticed some husky tools.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hubba hubba.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

L Train

Husky's customer support services assist in increasing productivity and ensuring maximum tool longevity.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Husky's customer support services assist in increasing productivity and ensuring maximum tool longevity.

Fluffers?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Fluffers?

It's all a part of the ultra advantage.

To ensure customer hot runners are running at an optimum rate, Husky offers support services such as proactive maintenance and hot runner refurbishment programs that if implemented at regular intervals can maintain Husky’s leak proof guarantee on the hot runner for the complete product lifecycle.

I wouldn't mind having my tool "refurbished" at regular intervals.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

BeeRunB

Cool. They have "hot runner services." 

Hawt and sexy

I just had a flashback to my materials and processes class.

I'm touching your pants.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

To ensure customer hot runners are running at an optimum rate, Husky offers support services such as proactive maintenance and hot runner refurbishment programs that if implemented at regular intervals can maintain Husky’s leak proof guarantee on the hot runner for the complete product lifecycle.

I wouldn't mind having my tool "refurbished" at regular intervals.

Are you having problems with leaking?

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Are you having problems with leaking?

They do offer "Single-drop Hot Runners".

Husky's single-drop hot sprues are ideal for single cavity production.

Hot sprues just kind of rolls off the tongue.

A Saucy Wench

That's really a matter of personal preference

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Husky's single-drop hot sprues are ideal for single cavity production.

Man, I could really take this thread into the gutter.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

A Saucy Wench

Man, I could really take this thread into the gutter.

It's not already there?

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

It's not already there?

This thread slipped into the gutter about 11 posts ago.  We all just cheerfully propelled it further down.