BQ (Read 1081 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

WTG!  A great accomplishment!

That's a huge PR, congrats!

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

dennrunner

That's great.

I gotta say, I sure am surprised how fast some of you MAF-types can race compared to the pace of a lot of your training runs. It's sure working for you.

(Not intended to start any pro/con training "discussion.")

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

That's great.

I gotta say, I sure am surprised how fast some of you MAF-types can race compared to the pace of a lot of your training runs. It's sure working for you.

(Not intended to start any pro/con training "discussion.")

+1

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

congrats -- that's awesome!

2012= under-goaled

I just found out, with only 20 seconds I qualified!!

I just found out, with only 20 seconds I qualified!!

Mmmm, you sure? I was -26secs and I didn't get in

heather85

Are you in the same age/gender group?

Doesn't have to do with age/gender I thought, just BQ time

I am most definitely sure.  I needed a 3:40 for my age group and gender, and I got a 3:39:40. 

This is to notify you that your entry into the 116th Boston Marathon on Monday, April 16, 2012 has been accepted, provided that the information you submitted is accurate.

A Confirmation of Acceptance card will be mailed to you via US Postal Service mail in October.

No Talent Drips

Bad news Bash...sorry to hear this.

Dei Gratia

Doesn't have to do with age/gender I thought, just BQ time

your marathon pace is my 15k race time.  Sorry you missed out, I see you've got killer speed.

xhristopher

Bad news Bash...sorry to hear this.

Sucks. Especially when you could have played it safe and BQ'd with a bigger buffer twice this spring if you didn't lay it on the line at Boston or be a good running partner at Sugarloaf. Without a doubt, you are the fastest runner not to get in.

I am most definitely sure.  I needed a 3:40 for my age group and gender, and I got a 3:39:40. 

When is your birthday AussieGirl?  You must be close to getting into the next age group and only needing a 3.45?