Graphs requests :) (Read 639 times)

Love this functionality have some suggestions if anyone's interested Smile Saving - Can we please have the ability to save graphs, this could be in the form of a URL i.e. running.com/graph.aspx?type=histo&xaxis=time&yaxis=effort New metrics - I would like to have Run Effort include as an y axis metric, it would help me to spot over training. Additional data source - it would be nice to have more than one data source i.e. you could plot run pace and weather run. Finally - line plots, I think the light green line is too faint, what does everyone else think? In a rush, may edit this post if I realised I've written garbage! Mark

booyaa.org - what's he running from?

eric :)

Mark, You're getting near your feature request quota for the month Smile Anyway, I'm revamping the reporting and graphing capabilities of the site, and these will be part of the update. There's a reason why I haven't uploaded a new batch of changes by now. Anyway, you got some great ideas. If you have anything else, keep them coming! eric Smile
        Good to hear that there is an update coming with more goodies! I don't know if this is a request or is it me that can't get it to work... I am trying to calculate with the advanced graph options the total mileage per week. The data is always split up by workout: tempo, LSD, easy, etc. I can't seem to sum these together. Actually, I tried building the same weekly graph that is in the basic graph tab and couldn't. So if it is not possible already, could we have this functionality added. Otherwise, how do you do it?
        Wingz

Professional Noob

It'll work under the "basic" graph... Try that one.

Roads were made for journeys...

eric :)

Actually, I tried building the same weekly graph that is in the basic graph tab and couldn't. So if it is not possible already, could we have this functionality added. Otherwise, how do you do it?
            To create a weekly graph, here's what you do: 1. select "Week" for the x-axis 2. select "Distance" for the y-axis 3. enter a date range, otherwise, all your data will be plotted There are some graphing issues (you can call them bugs) related to graphing that will be fixed with the new reporting stuff. But for graphing weekly distances, it works as it should. eric Smile
              I still have a problem with it. The data is always split between workouts and not summed together. I have to use the bar chart to get them added, line chart doesn't. I guess I'll wait for the new graph stuff, no hurry. .. Ronald P.S.: Also can't wait for the training plan feature for next year Smile