help (again) (Read 1275 times)

kingdom

hi ppl since the last time i posted i have lost about 10 pounds (5kilos) woooooow.....but i want to loose more....leaving that aside.... im a guy and i think we all agree that guys dont go along with big butts so well u gessed it is there and exersize for the butt????? to like shrink it?also for the breast(also not good on guys)
      There is no such thing as spot reduction, so no. Just aim at steadily losing weight, and you'll eventually get it. Nice work on your first 10 lbs. Keep up the good work.
      xor

we all agree that guys dont go along with big butts
        I like big butts, and I cannot lie.

I like big butts, and I cannot lie.
          Big bottom, big bottom Talk about bum cakes, my girl's got 'em Big bottom drive me out of my mind How could I leave this behind? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzsWuqNlLK4

There is no such thing as spot reduction, so no. Just aim at steadily losing weight, and you'll eventually get it.
            Precicely --- you work really hard because you want to lose weight somewhere and you loose it somewhere else.....most guys have a really tough time loosing around the stomach....and women around the hips.. So a guy work hard to loose weight and it comes off everything but the stomach......and a woman does the same and usually what gets smaller is the 'chest' at first...... You just have to work hard - drop the lbs -- and let them come off where ever they want to come off from....but if you keep it up eventually the areas you want to target will reduce in size too......

Champions are made when no one is watching

kingdom

k thanx guyz

#artbydmcbride

k thanx guyz
                This kind of typing has been proven to fatten your butt. I think you should avoid it from now on.

Runners run

kingdom

it proves that im a gamer and sit all the time which make my butt not get smaller.