A Particular Problem (Read 959 times)

So, it's about that time of year again.  End of fall, wintertime, etc.  And as I live rather near to Chicago, it gets rather cold.  But thats fine.  I enjoy winter running; I get my best training done during it.  However, I do have a problem.  My dick gets rather cold.  Not slightly uncomfortable cold.  Cold.  I constantly check it make sure it doesn't, you know, fall off.  But it causes me to, how to put it, enjoy my winter base running far less than I normally would.   I like base.  I like miles.  I like tempo.  I even like feeling somewhat nippy on my runs.  What I don't like is my cock going numb 25 minutes into a run and expressing its displeasure in full while it thaws afterward.  That is not enjoyable.  At all.  Even with linered shorts, boxers over them, and pants on, it doesn't stop the pain.

So,  as Underarmor and like seem uninterested in producing a line of different colored Cock Cozies for such a problem, I ask my fellow male runners:  How do you deal with a cold dick. 

I was thinking of getting some small but thick wool socks and seeing how that works out.  Thoughts?

Hays in the barn. Sack it up. Get After it. Just one more mile, just one more mile, just one more sad little mile in my miles of trials. God, how I do love every last one of them.
    xor

>> How do you deal with a cold dick.

A very large wool sock.

>> I was thinking of getting some small but thick wool socks and seeing how that works out.  Thoughts?

Oh.

A Saucy Wench

surely one of you search function experts can pull up last year's thread on the topic.  I believe there were a large number of helpful suggestions.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

xor

I used up all my search points last night.

I believe there were a large number of helpful suggestions.

He apparently just needs a small.

I have a pair of these for when it gets really, really cold out.  They work well: a nice cozy inner lining with a wind-stopping outer layer.  It's a Canadian company, but you might be able to order from them down South (or find something similar). 

"Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn.  Climb that goddamn mountain."

Jack Kerouac

My apologies.  I searched dick, cock, willy, et all.  But I forgot penis.  Silly me.  Carry on with your day.

Hays in the barn. Sack it up. Get After it. Just one more mile, just one more mile, just one more sad little mile in my miles of trials. God, how I do love every last one of them.

surely one of you search function experts can pull up last year's thread on the topic.  I believe there were a large number of helpful suggestions.

Nah.  By the time winter gets here in two and a half months he'll either have figured out how to get dressed or quit running.

And anyway, I usually just use one of these:

Just be careful zipping it up.

Runners run

But seriously, Craft Windstopper boxer briefs.

Runners run

xor

Is that the footlong?

an amazing likeness

My apologies.  I searched ... Silly me.  Carry on with your day.

You shoulda gone with tallywacker.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

I have felt your type of pain before.  When it come to this topic for me I ensure i have some compression drawers on to help keep the big boy close to the blood flow.  I also us an outer layer of underroos and then some shorts.  If it is really cold i will put a layer between the dude and the compression to halp with warmth.  If you get out there and discover that you do not have enough use a glove to layer it up and then pull your sleeve down.  a cold finger is better then a cold weiner all day long!

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

Imminent Catastrophe

There ya go.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

"Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn.  Climb that goddamn mountain."

Jack Kerouac