Runkeeper app and RunningAhead (Read 831 times)

xm41907

I've been using the Handy Runner app with my Droid 2 to track workouts and upload them here.  I started playing around with Runkeeper and like that app better.  Is there a way to get it to sync with RunningAhead?  Or is there another app besides Handy Runner that will sync here? 

I've been using the Handy Runner app with my Droid 2 to track workouts and upload them here.  I started playing around with Runkeeper and like that app better.  Is there a way to get it to sync with RunningAhead?  Or is there another app besides Handy Runner that will sync here? 

I don't know about syncing directly, but gpsbabel does a good job of converting between various formats - so as long as you can get hold of the data in some known format then you can convert to e.g. tcx to upload here.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Runkeeper will export to a GPX which can be imported into RA. You lose your splits, but otherwise it works pretty well.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.