Other running sites (Read 2459 times)

jayskydee

I find the graphs and tables function to be limted on this site, and why two bars for each month on the simplest graph? I also try to use active trainer which is good, has better graphs but getting them is more of a pain as is setting up workouts, however it does have a lot of good options for exercieses albeit not enough to cover an adequate proprtion of all possible weight/body strength exercises and with different names from what other places call them.

There is log run but that looks a bit crappy ( I just joined)

Which sites are free and good? Also it seems "sportstrax" try to convince people they have a free program, when its only a free trial. I am talking genuine open source/freeware here and preferably on line.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

If you are trying to be annoying, you have achieved your goal, many times over.

jayskydee

If you are trying to be annoying, you have achieved your goal, many times over.

No I am trying to find out what other running sites people used, if I was trying to be annoying I would have said that. I will go to runners world where people actually know fuck all about running compared to here.

xor

Yes, please do.

Consider this: a lot of it is in 1) the question and 2) how you ask.

I guarantee you that the people on RWOL (the US version) are gonna get just as exasperated with you.

jayskydee

ur a bastard thanks to u I just dropped my tooth brush. If you aint gonna answer me:FUCK OFF>

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

ur a bastard thanks to u I just dropped my tooth brush. If you aint gonna answer me:FUCK OFF>

Is that because you had to put it in your ass while you type? Confused

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

xor

I can handle being called a bastard, and I'm told to fuck off daily.  So, no prob.

But what I really can't quite figure is why/how I made you drop your tooth brush.  I have underestimated my powers, I think. 

keeponrunning

Generally people hang around here because they like it around here, find people to be knowledgeable (I have learned so much invaluable stuff from people on here), and have serious questions that they can ask and be answered in a polite way.  Seeing as RA has so many users (many of whom we don't see, but still log there runs here), I would say Eric is doing something right.  

And +1 to what Teresa and SR said.

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

jayskydee

Had to reply to u. Ur fault for not answering me

xor

Runners World is free and good.  

Please go there.

Mahalo.

Apologies for not jumping to your question.  I've actually answered several of your questions sincerely.

How old are you, anyway?

the man put the gun away

seriously.  at what point does a ban become an option?

"run" "2" "eat"

dropped your toothbrush! ppfahahaha!! that is freaking hilarious. really good stuff there - illogical and random. not much that i read makes me laugh out loud. thanks to you, i completely laughed out loud just now.

"thanks to you i just dropped my toothbrush."

hilarious.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Is that because you had to put it in your ass while you type? Confused

I believe that was the toilet brush... though in his case, possibly one in the same.

dennrunner

Eric apparently has great patience.

keeponrunning

Eric apparently has great patience.

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022