Wireless headphones (Read 1764 times)

xor

I've had my douchebag vaccination, but it doesn't seem to be very effective. Must be a particularly robust strain of douchebag going around this season.

Everybody knows that summer is douchebag season.  And they only come out at night.

In New Jersey they manifest spikes on the back of their head; not just the top, mind you.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

xor

[snip]

... for this year's new disease, snake flu?  But why would I want to go to a vet for that?

... for this year's new disease, snake flu?  But why would I want to go to a vet for that?

It's not for you, they don't care if us humans die! SAVE THE ANIMALS! But really? You can be vaccinated against snakes? What? Snake bites? :s

Never forget the man who mistook his wife for a hat!

Ποτέ δεν ξεχνά τον άνθρωπο που μπέρδεψε τη γυναίκα του για ένα καπέλο!

xor

Vaccinate FOR snakes, not AGAINST snakes.

Vaccinate FOR snakes, not AGAINST snakes.

There it goes again, that stupid brain making me see what it wants to see! I'm FOR the snakes!

Never forget the man who mistook his wife for a hat!

Ποτέ δεν ξεχνά τον άνθρωπο που μπέρδεψε τη γυναίκα του για ένα καπέλο!

Just so long as you keep your monkey fighting snakes off of the monday to friday airplane, I don't care if they're vaccinated or not. 

Damn charity vaccinaters, taking up clinic spots they didn't earn.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

jscott

Censored due to spam.