"Back" Button Doesn't Work From Threads (26FEB2013) (Read 33 times)

I click a thread listed at the right (most recently active).  I read it.  I click "Back".  Instead of going back to the Forums main page, the thread I've just read reloads.  Click again, reload again.

To truly go back, I have to right-click on the "back" button, then select "RunningAHEAD - Running Forums".  Then it goes back to the Forums main page.

Confused

MTA: it started when I clicked on this post (which has some HTML gobblety-gook that didn't copy over to this quoting):

Hi ... I just signed up for this site, but am having difficulty viewing a list of threads in a given forum.  The general Community Forums page is fine and list all the individual forums.  When I click on an individual forum, however, I get an almost unformated list of threads that is very difficult to navigate.  When I click on an individual thread, however, everything is fine in viewing that thread.

Thanks for any assistance!

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

eric :)

Cliff,

Are you using IE?  I think there's a bug in Google ads that causes this to happen.

eric Smile

Using Chrome/Win7.  It's fine this evening on the home computer (Chrome/WinXP).  Perhaps just a glitch in the Matrix.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau