"Found art" on RunningAhead (Read 1380 times)

jpdeaux

What a profound, generous, deep and abundant well RunningAhead can be.

Wow.

Rock on, Lady H.

What's your favorite?

keeponrunning

wow...that is really well-written!!!  and so many amazing truths in it!

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

Why is it sideways?

wow...that is really well-written!!!  and so many amazing truths in it!

True.

I really like the way she spells "Karnizes." I take it as Foster-Wallace-esque twist on the general criticism of Karnazes that it's really all about him. By misspelling his name, LadyH. reminds us that names and images are less important than the deeper essences of stuff. That's what all the Karnizes-Karnazes haters miss. By focusing on Karnazes' own infatuation with his image, the hater's own narcissistic obsession with The Image itself is revealed. By carelessly throwing off his name (literally) Lady H reminds us of Karnazes TRUE MESSAGE that, like the Lacanian phallus, the TRUE image of running IS its deepest essence, and that's why GOD reveals himself as THANKFULNESS (image and essence simultaneously made incarnate in the world--father and holy ghost united in the son) at the end of a MARATHON.

At least that's my take.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

True.

I really like the way she spells "Karnizes." I take it as Foster-Wallace-esque twist on the general criticism of Karnazes that it's really all about him. By misspelling his name, LadyH. reminds us that names and images are less important than the deeper essences of stuff. That's what all the Karnizes-Karnazes haters miss. By focusing on Karnazes' own infatuation with his image, the hater's own narcissistic obsession with The Image itself is revealed. By carelessly throwing off his name (literally) Lady H reminds us of Karnazes TRUE MESSAGE that, like the Lacanian phallus, the TRUE image of running IS its deepest essence, and that's why GOD reveals himself as THANKFULNESS (image and essence simultaneously made incarnate in the world--father and holy ghost united in the son) at the end of a MARATHON.

At least that's my take.

Me and my gang in Breck

That was some great log stalking. It was awesome.

That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Neitzsche "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." "Dedication and commitment are what transfer dreams into reality."

xor

I like to Lopize things.