auto loans/buying a new vehicle? (Read 766 times)

shyrunner07

Dead the salesman called today and after only 5 minutes with him, I can safely say my buisness will not be patronizing his lot anytime soon. Such a complete and total tool. *eyeroll* I made sure to let him know upfront that a car purchase was not necessarily something we were committed to doing in the immediate future...it was more a feeling things out sort of thing...just to see what is out there.... he took down the necessary information, called back with some quotes and when I did not jump right away and schedule a trip for a test drive and paper signing, he said "well, are you going to buy a car or not??".
      Dead the salesman called today and after only 5 minutes with him, I can safely say my buisness will not be patronizing his lot anytime soon. Such a complete and total tool. *eyeroll* I made sure to let him know upfront that a car purchase was not necessarily something we were committed to doing in the immediate future...it was more a feeling things out sort of thing...just to see what is out there.... he took down the necessary information, called back with some quotes and when I did not jump right away and schedule a trip for a test drive and paper signing, he said "well, are you going to buy a car or not??".
      That is totally unacceptable. What obnoxious behavior for a man who's income is based on his ability to deal with people.

Michelle