../show_maps not working (Read 689 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

When I go to this page, the map box is half-width, the map itself does not load and I cannot search new areas. This has gone on for a week or so. Camino, OSX 1.4, this previously has worked from this configuration.
    Wingz

Professional Noob

Where are you at, Trent? I mean within RA. Wink

Roads were made for journeys...

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Tools -> Find Routes And Lake Nebagamon, WI
        eric :)

Fixed. I'm not sure why it exhibited itself now since I haven't touched that file since March. Trent: do you find the find routes function helpful in your travels? I'm just curious because I'm a home body and rarely will need that tool.
          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Works! I do find it helpful when I travel. You must have noticed since I keep logging bug reports with it, I often hit that page Big grin It is a far easier way to find routes near where I am than the other tool since the other does not tell me where the routes are within the radius I set. Which means I need to look at each one individualloy. So if I am staying at a hotel and I know where in town the hotel is located, this is really a great way to find nearby routes quickly. And I really like the wide fit-to-screen gmap! Now, if only the super-wide gmap you display there were also on the create new course page Wink
            Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Eric ... ditto Trent's comment. I travel quite a bit with my work and often use the 'find routes' option to see if there are interesting routes nearby. Thanks Neil Smile

Running ... just keep running!

eric :)

Now, if only the super-wide gmap you display there were also on the create new course page Wink
                Yes Trent. It's on my todos. Part of the goal for the show maps page was to check out the feasibility of an auto-resizing page. Now that I know how to do it, it's just a matter of finding time for it.
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey