Roll call. Who's NOT injured on here? (Read 1150 times)

Prophet!

Genes. Growing up in the woods like a dirty hippie with miles of trails and creeks to explore and no TV. A competitive temperament.
    hippies are so competitive...my wife was an ex hippie and competitive as hell
      Me too! I've been running 30-45 mile weeks since last September. The keys for me have been running on trails as much as possible (cursed pavement!), varying distance and intensity, taking a couple days off every week, and changing shoes. I don't cross-train or lift weights, except 12 oz. curls, but probably should do some core strengthening.
      I hit my first 30 mile week last week, and that was a bit of a stretch. I have a long way to go before I settle in and get comfortable, maybe next year at this time. Untill then it is just planting on foot in front of the other, and not too fast!
      Age is not an illusion

Why is it sideways?

hippies are so competitive...my wife was an ex hippiel
        If she was an ex-hippie, is she now an ex-ex-hippie, an ex-hippie ex-wife, or a reformed ex-hippie, now hippie, wife?
          If she was an ex-hippie, is she now an ex-ex-hippie, an ex-hippie ex-wife, or a reformed ex-hippie, now hippie, wife?
          HAHAHAHA Big grin
          2009: BQ?

Prophet!

she was and still is an ex-hippie (can you ever take the hippie out of a hippie ?), curiously enough she's a federal employee now...definitely frowned upon by her hippie friends...although i think pretty soon she may be an ex-hippie ex-wife once she finds out that i can run faster than her now Smile than maybe she'll be an ex-ex-hippie.
              I am not injured
                Not injured here Smile
                My goal in life is to be as happy as I possibly can. - Me
                  I'm not injured either. In fact I'm not even aching. Something must be wrong. But I feel great and motivated. Getting a paid-for online coach is the best thing I have done for my self in a long time. Smile
                  Run more.

Why is it sideways?

she was and still is an ex-hippie (can you ever take the hippie out of a hippie ?), curiously enough she's a federal employee now...definitely frowned upon by her hippie friends...although i think pretty soon she may be an ex-hippie ex-wife once she finds out that i can run faster than her now Smile than maybe she'll be an ex-ex-hippie.
                    Ha--maybe she'll pull a Tanya Harding on you. Can't trust those competitive hippies...!
                      No injuries here either. Just getting over a cold though. Missed 3 runs and lot of miles this past week but will be starting back up with the schedule this week!
                      http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
                        No injuries, but I may have just jinxed myself by replying to this thread.

http://www.freewebs.com/run4life/RA/springChallenge.htm

No injuries, but I may have just jinxed myself by replying to this thread.
                          I was JUST going to say that!!! I did totally jinx myself - I went out and played soccer for nearly two hours on Saturday and a) bruised a toe very badly and b) really angered some muscles that I obviously don't use very much. And I was supposed to do my longest run before my half marathon on Sunday. AND I'm getting a cold. Whose stupid idea was this thread anyway? Or better question, whose stupid idea was it to jinx herself..... Evil grin Quick - remove your post now while you still can!!!!!
                          1000 mile club. "Pain is just the weakness leaking out."
                            Whose stupid idea was this thread anyway?
                            That'd be me. And I'm still not injured. Tongue

Runners run