On day 81 of P90X. (Read 702 times)

What a great mix of work outs. I've lost about 5% body fat. Only 9 days left wooo hooo.
      What a great mix of work outs. I've lost about 5% body fat. Only 9 days left wooo hooo.

Congratulations. 

One question I've had, and I've seen others with it, is what are you going to do after the 90 days? Does the program give any suggestions?

Is there a P<Forever> program too?

It depends on the person.  Tony Horton says to maintain you can do half of the reps if you do not have the time or you can mix it up with other routines. He also says to do yoga x once a week and plyometrics, core synergistics or kenpo x twice a week. He has a monthly one on one series he does also with a new work out every month. P90X is just the start of most people's fitness journey and hopefully it helps them make exercise a part of every day life. There are more intense cardio programs out there like "Insanity" that just came out in July .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWF43FXxJhI  (hope it's ok to post link here) There are also some P90X plus work outs that you can add into your schedule.  For me, I will do a mix of weight lifting, running, and some P90X mixed in.  I will probably start another round of P90X in September.