humidity field (Read 988 times)

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Dew point. 

steph  

xor

The Mountain Dew Point is that point at which you are soooooo thirsty that you just don't care anymore and will happily pound down a substance that looks like unhealthy pee.

I'm voting for dew point.  I can't see any use for relative humidity -- I'd just have to calculate dew point from temp,relhumid.  Relative humidity has the property that it goes down when it becomes more uncomfortable, in most real-world situations.  E.g., if dew point is 65° and temp is 65°, rel humidity is 100%.  Then temp goes up to 75°, dew point still 65°, relative humidity drops to 71%.  

So, the comfort factor seems more related to temp and dew point, than relative humidity, in my humble opinion.

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

The Mountain Dew Point is that point at which you are soooooo thirsty that you just don't care anymore and will happily pound down a substance that looks like unhealthy pee.

Hmm, maybe post run pee color would be a good field.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Hmm, maybe post run pee color would be a good field.

xor

What does 8 suggest?

That chart is interesting because 3 is a lighter brown than 6.  4 and 5's sun yellow seem randomly stuck between.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

What does 8 suggest?

That chart is interesting because 3 is a lighter brown than 6.  4 and 5's sun yellow seem randomly stuck between.

#8 looks pretty green.  I think it indicates decomposition.  As for the other colors, none of them looks very true-to-life.  I'm just helping to spread the bad information.

It was only a matter of time, then:

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Thanks, Clive.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

You guys are the best. All them other guys, just posting lots of words with no pictures, they weren't helpful. Graphics are good.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

It was only a matter of time, then:

No runningahead does not need this.  There's already an app for that: http://apps.avatarlabs.com/poo/

dew point!