Editing interval loses total distance & time (Read 1422 times)

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

If I try to edit one of the intervals (from a watch-uploaded run), it loses the total time & distance (of the entire run - up at the top of the screen) -- so I close the browser without saving, so as not to lose that data. I was just trying to add a text note to that split, explaining what happened during that time. I tried again with the same result, then realized that it was my attempting to edit the interval which was causing that, so I abandoned that attempt.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Same thing with me.  Note the thread I just started.  I thought it might have to do with editing the interval (I was writing that my HR monitor screwed up)!  All of a sudden my distance and time were gone!  Glad it isn't just me.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Oh. Mine isn't Garmin 310, so I didn't even look at that thread. So this is a dup of that maybe. Sorry for the dup, Eric.

eric :)

I changed the underlying behavior of when the contents of text boxes can be modified by javascript.  The change exposed an existing bug, which should be fixed now.

Thanks!!

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Confirming fixed for me. Thanks!

RobInAZ

I've started having a similar issue with uploaded interval data being overwritten when I edit an interval.  I have a 310 XT.

For example, with a 10x400m workout with 1 minute recoveries, after uploading the workout, I usually go in and edit each interval.  I normally change the recorded distance for one lap to be 400m.  Now, after saving my first edited interval and open up the next one to edit it automatically overwrites the distance field to be 400m.  The same thing happens if I edit the time.

This started doing this last week.

Thanks

Editing intervals loses any previous info I've put in there (e.g. type, notes).  Using IE 8.0.6001.18702 in WinXP (because the most recent Firefox update killed its compatibility with the Garmin Communicator).

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

I made the fix to this bug a few days ago but didn't upload the fix until now.  Sorry about that!

RobInAZ

It's right back to normal.  Thanks Eric.

krull_etc

this still does not work for me (Chrome and IE 9)

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

this still does not work for me (Chrome and IE 9)

Sometimes it makes a difference to force a reload in the browser or clear history, in case it is using old versions of files (e.g., script files). Dunno if that is applicable here.

Editing an interval still loses the time entry for me.  Not sure if that's the case for the first time I edit, but it definitely loses it on any subsequent edit of that interval (yeah, I correct typos and whatnot in my interval notes).

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Editing an interval still loses the time entry for me.  Not sure if that's the case for the first time I edit, but it definitely loses it on any subsequent edit of that interval (yeah, I correct typos and whatnot in my interval notes).

Could you provide me with a list of steps to reproduce this problem?  Also, which browser and version are you using?