Other running sites (Read 2459 times)

A Saucy Wench

For a second I thought Eric had run out of patience and shit-canned the lot of us.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

See ya, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

keeponrunning

For a second I thought Eric had run out of patience and shit-canned the lot of us.

Haha that's what I thought too!  Then I thought maybe my computer was being wonky.  

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

dennrunner

See ya, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Oh, I don't know.  I don't see any problem with letting the door hit him on the way out.

MTA: (Of course it's not my decision.)

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Eric apparently has great patience.

Eric knows "we got his back".Cool

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

There is one good site that I know of -- RunningAhead.....

Based on your comments, perhaps you should move on to a lesser site...

Champions are made when no one is watching

Menace to Sobriety

ur a bastard thanks to u I just dropped my tooth brush. >

In the toilet?

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

Kalsarikännit

Jayskydee, have you tried the letsrun dot com forum?  Most of the people there have an answer for everything.  Also, as many of their posters point out, they do their workouts at or near the pace of the elites.  They must know a ton about running.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Feeling the growl again

No I am trying to find out what other running sites people used, if I was trying to be annoying I would have said that. I will go to runners world where people actually know fuck all about running compared to here.

I almost spit coffee on my keyboard.  Go ahead and go there, buddy, we will see if you can actually follow through on your threat and get the hell out of here.  Better duck, I think the door will be thrown at you.  I am sure they will be happy to recommend a $300 treadmill.

What are you, 12 years old?

This has to be the funniest post I have ever read on here.  

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

No I am trying to find out what other running sites people used, if I was trying to be annoying I would have said that. I will go to runners world where people actually know fuck all about running compared to here.

I'm pretty sure YOU will be get appropriate information from Runners World.     For the rest of us who want real information about running, Running Ahead will work just fine...

But for YOU, runners world is a GREAT idea.........Good-bye and Good Luck....

Champions are made when no one is watching

Dave

Is he gone yet?  Is it save here again?

Geeze.  What a douche.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

mikeymike

I, for one, hope that jayskydee doesn't leave us any time soon.  Stay gold, jayskydee.  Stay gold.

Runners run

Skooter 3.0

Is that because you had to put it in your ass while you type? Confused

POY.

Goals?

I find the graphs and tables function to be limted on this site,

I notice from your log that you are trying to graph the future.  Might this be part of the problem?

"Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn.  Climb that goddamn mountain."

Jack Kerouac

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I notice from your log that you are trying to graph the future.  Might this be part of the problem?

Oooh, I didn't know you could do that.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.