Share the fun! (Read 539 times)

I thought I was having too much fun to keep it all to myself. Tonight's task: Please tell us about an experience that required you to be resilient. I love the "please" part of the assignment. BTW - I already have my topic. Unfortunately it is still in the "brainstorming" stages. But I am curious to hear about others' resilience.
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Scout7

"Well, I decided that no matter what grade I would receive, I would be resilient enough to not do this silly assignment."
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Should it be running-related, or can I talk about my relationship with my MIL...? Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I dont think running would not work for me. (If I had run the monkey, may...or at least I could write "I demonstrated stupidity once....") But then again, if you guys wrote my essay, that would be plagarism. And more relevantly, it wouldnt be about me. MIL cracks me up. (Adding that to my ever-growing list of why I love being single!) Scout - I call that obstinance, not resilience. But then again, I call the assignment stupidity. Trent - intersession! See what fun they designed for us this week that is costing us a month of fourth-year! J\K. It's for a fellowship due Friday. Its one of 6 (!!!) essays that remind me of college apps. Only those seemed to be less silly at the time. Sign of my age maybe?
          Scout7

Scout - I call that obstinance, not resilience. But then again, I call the assignment stupidity.
            Po-tay-to, Po-tah-to......
            annaglow

spam
              Arrynard

Lots of good advice