Gift suggestions for USAF UPT Graduation (Read 1100 times)

Will Crew for Beer

My son will be graduating from UPT and getting his wings in December. I'm trying to think of something to get him and was hoping maybe some of the military folks here might have some suggestions. He's been training in the T-1A Jayhawk. We won't know his airframe assignment until closer to graduation, but I think he's hoping for the C-130.

Thanks for any help!

2014 Goal: A Fall race TBD.

No idea on the gift but let me be the first to congratulate your son! 

If he's looking for a C-130 he'll probably get it.  Lots of flavors to choose from.  Coins are a popular choice for a gift and they make all kinds, Probably coins out there specifically for a son from father and/or parents.  Of course even an expensive coin isn't more than 10 or 15 bucks. 

Will Crew for Beer

In case anyone is curious, I decided to get him a Benchmade 916 Triage and have it laser engraved. I wanted to get him something that he could actually use.

I had his name and graduation date put on one side and pilot wings on the other side.

2014 Goal: A Fall race TBD.

Feeling the growl again

I think that's a great gift choice, he'll think of it every time he uses the knife.  Big congrats to him, that's a heck of an accomplishment and I know you are very proud!

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Excellent!  BTW, my brother-in-law was the operations manager at Benchmade for a while.  

old woman w/ hobby

Nice.

steph  

OCD  If you don't laugh...