Blinded By the Light (Read 384 times)

Make your own! Quantum Bits

One of the usage suggestions on the page is to glue them on the back of your shoes for nighttime runs. Wink

I think there are shoes sold for this purpose, but don't have an idea where.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Seriously.

The glare emanating from the orange one in the middle and the yellow one on bottom was not the result of flash or excessive sunlight.  They were really too bright to even stand looking at.

When I walked through the door several customers were commenting how ridiculous the colors were.

Too bad. I already got you the orange ones for your birthday.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Mine. Don't need lights or electricity. They match everything...or nothing, depending on how you look at it. If you can Look at it, that is.

------  I have and enjoy an earlier version of the Asics Noosa, the Version 6.  Not very conservative by any means.  :-)

Asics Noosa 6

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

kcam

Just got these in the mail from Puma.  They're wear-test shoes which always seem to come in the loudest colors (I guess to make people ask you about them?).  You might think these badboys were road flats or track shoes but you'd be wrong as they are trail shoes!

MTA: Puma FAAS 700 TR, 9.6 ounces, well-cushioned, neutral, LOUD

Feeling the growl again

Too bad. I already got you the orange ones for your birthday.

They will work perfectly for hunting season.  Big grin

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills