RWOL Refugees -- (Read 3876 times)

fitfatboy

More cowbell!

Former RWOL lurker checking in and making the switch.  Even Monty Python wouldn't approve of the gratuitous amount of SPAM over there.

STILL HAVING FUN!!!

Reg33

Wow!  No spam...

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Welcome Reg33!  Sorry you guys had to suffer so long before discovering us.

For a second I thought Lank was back. Alas.

Runners run

C-R

For a second I thought Lank was back. Alas.

Me too.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

kettledrum

Letting your log hang out fully exposed still works great here for people with unfounded paranoia issues. Just keep your notes and maps private. Call every route and race "default." Still you will be sharing meaningful data about your training and results from your training.

I see the setting where I can make my maps private, but I don't see the setting for making my notes private.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

Settings, My Log Preferences, Workout Comments -- untick the box so others can't see your comments/notes.

In each workout, there's also the option to make it private on an ad hoc basis..

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

dennrunner

Settings, My Log Preferences, Workout Comments -- untick the box so others can't see your comments/notes.

In each workout, there's also the option to make it private on an ad hoc basis..

I don't think unticking the box does what you think it does. That box is related to "others" making comments. Your own comments/notes are readable unless specifically made private for each entry.  But I could be wrong.

KreegSauceRuns

I see the BF jumped ship too.  Interesting.  Hi everyone!  :wave:

1/8/22 - Frosty 50k - 5:21:19 (strava)

3/26/22 - Blackbeard's Revenge 100 - 27:27:06 (strava)

9/30/22 - Yeti 100 - Abingdon, VA - 25:46:01 (strava)

4/1/23 - Umstead 100 - Raleigh, NC

slowrunningjulie

Hello everyone! I couldn't handle the spam anymore and have made the leap. Has anyone talked about moving the miles games threads over here?

Upcoming:

July 27 - San Francisco marathon

Singer who runs a smidge

Go to the user groups, look for BF and Beyond (sorry, I don't have a link).  But we're trying to keep our general silliness holed up in the user group, saving the honest running talk for general consumption.  Or most of it, anyway.

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

slowrunningjulie

Thanks.

Upcoming:

July 27 - San Francisco marathon

delicate flower

Hello everyone! I couldn't handle the spam anymore and have made the leap. Has anyone talked about moving the miles games threads over here?

HOORAY!!!  My first Sole Train teammate!! 

<3

KreegSauceRuns

HOORAY!!!  My first Sole Train teammate!! 

Uhh, hello, I'm here too!

Guess I should go post my miles now huh?  Smile

KreegSauceRuns

Go to the user groups, look for BF and Beyond (sorry, I don't have a link).  But we're trying to keep our general silliness holed up in the user group, saving the honest running talk for general consumption.  Or most of it, anyway.

Linky

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/BF_and_Beyond/forum