iCandy (Read 1047 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I heard there were some issues with activation. So many people.....nailed the servers.
    That doesn't surprise me. When I got my Nano at Christmas I had a tough time registering it, as their servers were really overloaded. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

"how in the hell can I run without knowing my exact distance, pace, elevation and hard rate at any given second?"
      Wow....You really love your Garmin, don't you?
      jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Wow....You really love your Garmin, don't you?
        Me on 6/20:
        Well after owning it for 4 days, I can say that I love the Garmin Forerunner 305. And I'm not talking sweet, cute puppy love, I'm talking hot GPS action! Yes It's my #2 all-time gadget after my iPod.
        Paging Dr. Freud. Guilty as charged. Blush

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Scout7

Wow.... I just...... wow......
          jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Well, that "hard rate" thing was a typo. Really. No dude, I'm serious. Blush

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Scout7

Well, that "hard rate" thing was a typo. Really. No dude, I'm serious. Blush
              Sure, Jeff. Sure.
                I just held the iphone in my hand yesterday. I want one really bad, but i am in contract with verizon. In Addition, i am hoping the prices comes down in a year when my verision contract is up. But it was so sweet and easy to use. I am not sure if i would use all the functions but i probably would just to justify me buying it.

Orion Goals: 5k 18:30 10K 38:00 Marathon 3:10

Jeffrey

Made some ringtones for my iphone with itunes today. Nice! Big grin