Ever ask a dumb question? (Read 496 times)

Swadvad

We lawyers are famous for this. Defense lawyer to witness: Why did you think she was dead? Witness: Because she wasn't breathing and there was no brain function. Defense lawyer: Couldn't she have been in another state? Witness: Well, considering her condition, I guess she could have been practicing law somewhere. _________________ I asked a question on the general running thread about removal of rocks from your shoe in the middle of a run. ZERO responses. ZILCH! I don't think I've ever seen that before. HaHa! After re-reading my question, I have to admit that it was lame. Tongue Much like my running lately. What are some other lame questions that you have seen?
    Mishka-old log

What songs do you always hear at a wedding?
        (i'm so tight these days, i find a bench, lift up my foot, remove shoe and rock, put shoe back on) i've never asked a dumb question, but i've given lots of stupid answers. for instance.
          I've never gotten a rock in my shoe while running, but I get them stuck in the grooves of my shoes from time to time. Drives me crazy.

Michelle

#artbydmcbride

"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!" I felt something in my shoe during a half marathon, so i ran over to the curb, loosened the laces, janked off the shoe and shook out a dime! Crammed the shoe back on and laced up, ran running again trying to cram the dime into that little pocket on the inside of my shorts. I figured it would bring me luck. Big grin

Runners run

Since I am not a lawyer, but only a law student, I am not yet prepared to ask any dumb questions yet. But someday...
              I'm condemned by a society that demands success when all I can offer is failure. -Max Bialystock