Event Posting (Read 860 times)

mcg

When recording an event is there any way to allow this to count towards your totals? I record the event and in the notes describe what it is. Do you just have to record it as a seperate workout once it is completed? thanks!
    Run for your life!
    Wingz

Professional Noob

You can enter it as a "race" under run type. That allows it to count towards your PR's (if applicable) and it will show up as a race run on the reports section of your groups.

Roads were made for journeys...

When recording an event is there any way to allow this to count towards your totals? I record the event and in the notes describe what it is. Do you just have to record it as a seperate workout once it is completed? thanks!
        I use events to remind me of races I've signed up for. After I run the race, I record it as a new run entry as Wingz mentioned.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

mcg

Thank you! Smile
          Run for your life!
            Wingz is very helpful

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
            Thyroid Support Group

Wingz

Professional Noob

Big grin And Chenille is having lots of fun posting this morning! Wink

Roads were made for journeys...

eric :)

I'll look into how easy it is to convert an event into an actual detail. It shouldn't be too hard.