running socks (ladies) (Read 163 times)

ultramarathon/triathlete

Ok, as a tomboy I never thought I'd be asking about socks, but here I go anyway!

Wait, how are those things related?  Are you implying men don't need socks, or only girly girls need socks?  I wear Balegas when I run.  So does my wife.  They're comfy.

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
    Gatorade Endurance Team

Hey guys, go get your own thread. Joking

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

Hey guys, go get your own thread. Joking

yeh, what she said......Approve

Tammarin.....

keeponrunning

Wait, how are those things related?  Are you implying men don't need socks, or only girly girls need socks?  I wear Balegas when I run.  So does my wife.  They're comfy.

No, only girly girls CARE about what socks they wear.  I'm lucky to get two that match on my feet.  It's becoming a rare occurence.

Now, go get your own thread.

I bought two pairs of Wright's and 4 Feetures (massive discount!).  So far it seems my blisters are healing up nicely!  Thanks for the suggestions Smile

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

delicate flower

Rejected by the ladies...story of my life.

<3

#artbydmcbride

Rejected by the ladies...story of my life.

It's probably your smelly socks......

Runners run

It's probably your smelly socks......

hahahahaha....... hohohoho...... heeeee-heeee-heeeeeee   omg.......  funny haha......   Big grin

Tammarin.....

superspike113

Honorary Old

I just got some balega socks and they are super comfy, I also got a new 3 pack of wrightsocks, because they are just awesome for sweaty summer runs.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

The wife LOVES the new running socks sold by Lululemon

2018 Goals

Figure out the achilles thing...... and THEN try to get running regularly again.

No racing goals 

xhristopher

+1 on the Wright double layer.  I just ran a 50 miler in them and didn't have one blister.

Not really sure I understand what socks have to do with gender... If a guy posted this I'd hope someone would call him out about it.

With that...

I've got a drawer full of most of the brands mentioned above (and several others not mentioned) so I'll throw out another +1 for Wright....not that the others aren't also good.  I've  been racing in Wright for a year or two, including this month's marathon in the rain. No problems. Good value.