Anybody watch the Black Donnelys ? (Read 449 times)

Prophet!

its on NBC, the first few episodes were shown on TV and the last few are online only...i think there is a little bit too much violence for them to be shown on regular TV. Its pretty entertaining.
      I have never seen an episode. NBC had a show several years back about Mexican gangsters, which I thought was fairly racy and violent.

Vim

PWL

Has been

I watched the first couple episodes on TV. Kind of a younger, Irish Sopranos thing going on. I was just getting into it. That pisses me off immensely--I get into a show and then it's gone. Like that Daybreak show on ABC. I loved that show! Then it was gone and I will never know what happen. Angry Stupid crappy network television execs! Yet the "Mambo With Your Mother" or whatever other piss-poor reality show carries on for years....

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Prophet!

I watched the first couple episodes on TV. Kind of a younger, Irish Sopranos thing going on. I was just getting into it. That pisses me off immensely--I get into a show and then it's gone. Like that Daybreak show on ABC. I loved that show! Then it was gone and I will never know what happen. Angry Stupid crappy network television execs! Yet the "Mambo With Your Mother" or whatever other piss-poor reality show carries on for years....
          PWL, the new episodes are online only, check it out at NBC.com