miles/kilometers (Read 823 times)

Bilya

Eric, Thanks again for the great software. Just in case you didn't know, the summary graph and the weekly/monthly graphs say "miles" on the y-axis even if the units are set to kilometers.
      mine don't? mine say "Distance (kilometer)"
      Bilya

So does mine, now. Big grin Assume Eric fixed it? Many thanks
        eric :)

I didn't do it but I'll gladly take credit for it. I wouldn't have fixed it anyway because I just completed the new graphing code. Jolly ranchers for everyone! (What does that mean? You'll see).
          Bilya

D'oh - back to reading "miles" again. Then again, it really doesn't matter... And, umm, "jolly ranchers" to you too, Eric. Confused
            eric :)

Hi Bilya, I'm not sure what causes the flipping of the units. I've completing the basic graphing for the new log so it doesn't make much sense for me to look into this. If you would bear with me for a couple of more months, I'm sure you'll like the new graph. eric :-)
              Bilya

Of course - as I said, it really doesn't matter. In fact, what I should do is take a screen shot of my graphs with them reading "miles"... then it looks like I'm a pretty serious runner! I already LOVE the graphs... not sure how you can make them better... guess I'd better wait and see!