Basketball fans... (Read 386 times)

Prophet!

you hoops fans, anybody seen Shaun Livingston's knee injury...it looked really nasty..., tore ACL, PCL,MCL, patella dislocation, tibia/femoral dislocation, what's left to injure on his poor knee...sad to see such young promising athlete go down like that, maybe career ending..
    va

Yeah, that was real hard to watch. I follow the Nets who have two of their starters out with injuries (Nenad Kristic and Richard Jefferson). Considering this, they're doing OK, currently in the 8th playoff spot in the East, and on a 3 game winning streak... Do you get to watch many game in Hawaii? Are you an NBA League Pass subscriber?

Prophet!

my wife used to get me League Pass for my birthday but then i ended up watching too many games Smile . Luckily these days there are more games shown on ESPN and TNT along with ABC on the weekends...i also get to watch Clippers (who i follow, closest team to hawaii), Lakers (Kobe-hater so no Lakers for me although their team is pretty good this year). It'll be interesting to see what the Nets will do next year...RJ is a good player but for some reason is just not durable despite his great physique. Kidd with all the off-court distraction but appears to be playing on a high-level (at least i don't have to watch him blow kisses during free throws anymore). This year its hard to imagine anybody beating the Mavs...Spurs probably could if everything goes well....
        va

Yeah, I don't think the Nets have much of a chance, but I still enjoy watching them, especially since there are a bunch of teams fighting for a play-off spot. I especially like to watch Vince Carter play.