Hey WrigleyGirl,

Have fun!

xor

Diamonds

Daisies

Snowflakes

That Girl

Slo

I'm pretty sure I know where to find you WG.

Kalsarikännit

Heh. Beer garden, town before the overnight town until the town is shut down and everyone is told to move on. See you on the 22nd.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Kalsarikännit

The route was announced last week. No one can say they didn't get plenty of warning.  July 20-27. Who will be there?

Slo

Yep, I'm in.

Jeff F

Free Beer

I was seriously thinking about it for this year, but my family decided to do the family vacation that week (you can see how much influence I have in my family).  Next year for sure...

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

We almost made the commitment, then DD's wedding date was set.  No RAGBRAI for us this year.

Slo

That's to bad LedLincoln...I hope my DD's know that that last full week in July is off limits.

The Old Dawgs are set. Overnight host homes have been arranged in every town but one so far. Anybody got connections in Perry?

Now we just need the beer guide! How's that coming WG?

Kalsarikännit

Now we just need the beer guide! How's that coming WG?

Haven't even started!  It takes an eternity. I should get going. We can't do much until the pass thru towns are announced. It looks to be a short year. Less miles=more time for drinking.

Slo

Less miles=more time for drinking.

Looks like we may have three days in a row of 50 or less miles.

MothAudio

Youth Has No Age. ~ Picasso / 1st road race: Charleston Distance Run 15 Miler - 1974 / profile

Kalsarikännit

It's getting to be that time of year again. Bizarre cycling sandal tan lines (squares?), beads and stickers on road kill, showering in car washes, pork chops and pie, head to toe spandex, peeing in cornfields, off route golf clubhouses (the secret), and sleeping on Iowans' lawns or in fairgrounds while engaging in 17 beer/75 mile days.

Who's in this year?

Slo

It's a long story but I'm out this year. In a nut shell, I'm giving up my RAGBRAI to keep peace in the family

It may come down to blows if my brother broaches the subject of AAU baseball anywhere between July 26th and July 31st. (A very Schmitty Extended Family Vacation)

Have a blast Wrigs...I know you will. I will certainly miss seeing you and all those other things you listed above there. Believe me, I will be thinking about it everyday.

Kalsarikännit

It's a long story but I'm out this year. 

Noooooooo!  Ragbrai will be a bit less fun without you.

Have yourself a mini Ragbrai day and see if you can get a state trooper to kick you out of town. You'll feel better.