How to pick up running chicks? (Read 894 times)

RunnerRonny

So I should drive around looking for a running girl, then park up and run up to them and with them for a bit, then ask if they want to come back to my place for a quick post run fuck?

Hedgehog25

So I should drive around looking for a running girl, then park up and run up to them and with them for a bit, then ask if they want to come back to my place for a quick post run fuck?

Now you're starting to figure it out...

Cntrygal

Going by my limited experience...while on a run is probably not a good idea, mostly because not all guys are innocent in their intentions.  There is a fairly limited chance of a gal raping/beating up a gal though.

However, if a guy started to talk to me in a store or at a race, I'd be ok because there are others around, thus the chances of being harmed are significantly reduced.  If the guy seems to be a genuinly nice guy (aka no calling us "chicks," bragging about his PR's, etc.) I might even agree to meet him for a coffee.

I agree!!!

Just get their email/phone # and ask them to "snuggle"

much easier and cheaper Wink

300m- 37 sec.

Male or female - this thread is fun to read.......

Tammarin.....

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

It has seemed to me all along that it would be easier if he would just wait until they stop running.

#artbydmcbride

Maybe join a running club first, and ask any of the single ladies for advice on how you can build endurance.

Runners run

L Train

Use your hips.

Mostly slow, sometimes fast.

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

Use your hips.

Mostly slow, sometimes fast.

Thread win.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

Thread win.

isn't there a *LIKE* button on this thing?.......

Tammarin.....

uncontrollable

Well, you should ask if what she prefers...tempo, long, or timed!  Give the girl some options.  Just be safe please!

peace

TJN

S Army Kettle run...

isn't there a *LIKE* button on this thing?.......

Somebody wore it out reading this thread ...  sometimes fast ...sometimes slow ...

Tim 

jules2

IMG_0079 This creature works everytime and if the chicks dont stop to pat him i bring them down with the extending lead then you really get to pick them upWink

Every time i finish a run and take my trainers off he sticks his nose in them and takes a deep sniff!

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

L Train

This creature works everytime and if the chicks dont stop to pat him i bring them down with the extending lead then you really get to pick them upWink

I'm thinking I'm glad I can't see this picture.

Kalsarikännit

Guy with a dog?  Yeah, that would pretty much work on me.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart