How to pick up running chicks? (Read 894 times)

Walk-Jogger

Got this private message in my RA message box this morning! WooHoo!! New Best Friend!!!

Send:5/13/2013 8:34 PM
    To:Cecil58

HELL, HOW YOU DOING?

MY NAME IS JULIANA,AM A GOOD LOOKING YOUNG GIRL AND AM NOT MARRIED I WE LIKE TO HAVE A GOOD FRIENDSHIP WITH YOU I WE ALSO LIKE YOU TO NO MORE ABOUT ME REPLY TO ME SO THAT I CAN TELL YOU MORE ABOUT ME PLEASE REPLY THIS ME EMAIL ID ( namejuliana@yahoo.com Wink AM HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU.
    STAY IN LOVE
    YOUR BEST
    FRIEND JULIANA,     (   namejuliana@yahoo.com   )

Retired &  Loving It

Kalsarikännit

Sigh. How come dudes never send me messages like this?  Especially since I'm drawn to the type that shout in all caps and can't spell. Woe is me.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

DoppleBock

I THINK YOU ARE A FINE WOMAN!  I WOULD LIKE TO SLAP YOUR ASS ALL NIGHT LONG, OR AT LEAST EACH TIME I PASS BY YOU.  WE BOTH KNOW YOU LIKE IT!

Sigh. How come dudes never send me messages like this?  Especially since I'm drawn to the type that shout in all caps and can't spell. Woe is me.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

See, this is obviously not legit--all the words are spelled correctly.

That's how I can tell DB isn't a real person Wink.

I THINK YOU ARE A FINE WOMAN!  I WOULD LIKE TO SLAP YOUR ASS ALL NIGHT LONG, OR AT LEAST EACH TIME I PASS BY YOU.  WE BOTH KNOW YOU LIKE IT!

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
          Emil Zatopek

Cecil, I think you and seilerts are about to get into a threesome.

Got this private message in my RA message box this morning! WooHoo!! New Best Friend!!!

Send:5/13/2013 8:34 PM
            To:Cecil58

HELL, HOW YOU DOING?

MY NAME IS JULIANA,AM A GOOD LOOKING YOUNG GIRL AND AM NOT MARRIED I WE LIKE TO HAVE A GOOD FRIENDSHIP WITH YOU I WE ALSO LIKE YOU TO NO MORE ABOUT ME REPLY TO ME SO THAT I CAN TELL YOU MORE ABOUT ME PLEASE REPLY THIS ME EMAIL ID ( namejuliana@yahoo.com Wink AM HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU.
            STAY IN LOVE
            YOUR BEST
            FRIEND JULIANA,     (   namejuliana@yahoo.com   )

Kalsarikännit

I'd forward this to your wife, but considering she is present every time that you do slap my ass and only laughs at my whining about it...  Well, it probably wouldn't do much good.

Rgilbert, let me assure you that this is the first time DB has ever managed to spell all the words correctly in a message.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

DoppleBock

+1,000,000

Rgilbert, let me assure you that this is the first time DB has ever managed to spell all the words correctly in a message.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Walk-Jogger

Cecil, I think you and seilerts are about to get into a threesome.

Oooh, that skanky ho!! Two-timing on me already and we haven't event met yet!! Shocked

Retired &  Loving It