if mud and color aren't enough for you... (Read 433 times)

xhristopher

Glowing participants come from all different ages, shapes, sizes, and speeds; every participant will get Glowed​™

That sounds kinda nasty.

Feeling the growl again

That sounds kinda nasty.

Reminds me of CSI episodes involving black lights....Tight lips

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

ultramarathon/triathlete

They should have a race where if you can't run the distance in a respectable time, you're shunned on facebook and they throw rotten tomatoes at you.

The Shun Run 5k Marathon Race Walk Event For The Cure

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
        Gatorade Endurance Team

From the first US event, in Richmond VA:

Dickens said the only major problem came on the first run of the day, when the initial group of six bulls stopped about midway down the dirt course.

They didn't start running again until six additional bulls were let out of the gates. Dickens said they apparently did not have the confidence to run alone, and needed more company.

They're using bulls with low self-esteem.  Awesome.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

From the first US event, in Richmond VA:

Dickens said the only major problem came on the first run of the day, when the initial group of six bulls stopped about midway down the dirt course.

They didn't start running again until six additional bulls were let out of the gates. Dickens said they apparently did not have the confidence to run alone, and needed more company.

They're using bulls with low self-esteem.  Awesome.

Big grin

steph  

Tiefsa

I can't say much about this stuff.  I like the Tough Mudder, but then again, I actually ran the whole thing.  Maybe I should sign up for all of these super cool races, slow down and walk some more of these so I can totally appreciate the experience.