2nd Marathon - took 25 minutes off my time (Read 1312 times)

theyapper

On the road again...

Short version: ran a ton of miles to prepare, missed my time goal by 8 minutes or so, walked away with a 25 minute PR.

Long version: on the blog

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

Congratulations!  An amazing 2nd marathon

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Short version: ran a ton of miles to prepare, missed my time goal by 8 minutes or so, walked away with a 25 minute PR.

Long version: on the blog

Congrats. RA race predictor had you finishing  in 4:22:24 off by only 52 seconds.Cool

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

joescott

Great job.  Well done!

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

theyapper

On the road again...

Congrats. RA race predictor had you finishing  in 4:22:24 off by only 52 seconds.Cool

If I had known that, I'd have run a little faster at the end. Wink

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

This is unacceptable, Eric has some tweaking to do.  Very nice PR, keep those miles rollin'.

E.J.
              Greater Lowell Road Runners
              Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

If I had known that, I'd have run a little faster at the end. Wink

Next time.  Excellent work.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus