Wipe your feet at the door SATURDAILIES! (Read 554 times)

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

WELCOME TO THE DAILIES THREAD! 

Anyone and everyone can post your runs, cross-training, abdominal work, rest days, race plans, training questions, etc. The only stupid question is the one you did not post. There’s a great mix of beginners and veterans, runners and walkers, and maniacs and returners (from injury, to running, to RA). We're all a little crazy here too! While this thread is a terrific source of motivation for runners and serves as outstanding accountability, you’ll quickly find this remarkable group to be highly supportive of all life experiences. So, come on in, put your feet up and stay awhile (not literally)! And whoever’s up first is welcome to start the thread (and we definitely keep some weird hours around here

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

Pleases wipe your feet at the door, we don't want to track any spam over here!

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Gustav, you're way ahead of me!

I started a dailies thread about 30 minutes ago in the 'Running101' forum, but was informed that you had actually started one here in the 'General Running' forum instead.

The spam over there is absolutely horrible. Who would have thought that a company that large wouldn't be able to moderate a forum!

Anyway, I'll be heading out shortly for a few miles on the UNF campus in Jacksonville, FL. Nephew's getting married tonight, so I'm really in town for that. And to visit family. Tomorrow, it's a trip downtown to watch the Jacksonville Jaguars!

Have a great day, everyone! Good luck to those racing today!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Haha, Gustav, you may want to edit that to say new "to RA", instead of "RWOL"!  ; )

Heading out for 8 in a minute.  

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Heading onto the dreadmill for 4 miles then taking my son to the college open house. Can't believe my baby is in his last year of HS.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Robert31320

Team TJ

Yard work for a while for me and running tonight.  Planning for at least 6.

Running for TJ because he can't.

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Morning again, RA dailies!

Did 4.1 easy miles this morning, 9:26 overall pace. A little relaxed after yesterday's "high-easy" 6.3 mile run.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

Kristin79 - correction made!

So I guess the question arises  -  where should we put the "dailies " thread?  I could have started it in the BF but I thought if I put it here we would be one to new people and not be segregated. Any thoughts?

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

I would think General Running is fine.
                    npaden

Spending the weekend at the in-laws and forgot my running shorts. Was supposed to do a tempo today (my training plan is all messed up) and decided I would try to just do an easy jog in my jeans. Started out too fast and ended up doing a haphazard tempo anyway. Ended up doing 3.67 miles at an avg pace of 8:19. Mile 3 was 7:59. Fastest I've ever run in jeans I think!

Current PR's:  Mara 3:14:36* (2017); HM 1:36:13 (2017); 10K 43:59 (2014); 5K 21:12 (2016)

toyger

Morning all! Rest day here. Traveling back home from holidays.

Jen

StepbyStep-SH

I think this is the third Saturdailies I've posted in (I did brave the spam on that other site). Made it out for 6.5 miles this morning, 18*, sunshine and no wind - beautiful!

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

I almost didn't make it out the door this morning, but decided to do the holiday running streak to stay motivated until I start my official HM training plan in January. I ended up with just 2 miles today, but that is better than the nothing I almost had. Smile
                            Nevrgivup

And here we are. Just popping in to say Hi!

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

LRB

And here we are. Just popping in to say Hi!

Oh em gee, Hilary!  Yay!